Brooklyn likes to color cards for people when she gives presents. This was the card she picked to attach to the present she gave her preschool teacher for Christmas. Yesterday she was obsessed with playing PBS kids on the computer. I asked her to stop and please color the card since she needed to give it to her teacher today. She did as she was asked and I could hear her talking about different colors and then came in and showed me this.
She told me she matched it and then brought me out to her nativity to show me how well she did. I was really impressed. Mary is blue, Joseph brown and green, the donkey black and baby Jesus yellow and white (including black eyes). She still has some work to do on staying in the lines, but she is only 3!
I showed Marty later and he said "that kid has an eye for detail". I think so too.
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
An eye for detail
Posted by
Angie
at
9:27:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is awesome! She did a great job, really. I'm impressed.
Oh my gosh! Little artist in the family! She is so cute!
How cute! I love the card and the little Nativity.
Post a Comment