Friday, December 16, 2011

Brooklyn's Christmas Dance Performance

Brooklyn's dance class keeps things simple around Christmas time so there wasn't a huge dance performance. The parents were invited to come to watch her dance on her last day of dance before the Christmas break, which was on December 13th. Marty had all ready had a lot of days off from being sick so he had to work and wasn't able to come in the middle of the day. I wasn't feeling the best, but someone had to go to support her. :)
Sassy girl!
I mainly videotaped her, but I managed to get a few of her dance moves.
Her teacher provided all the Christmas attire. Brooklyn just needed to wear black.
Lookin' pretty!
Love this girl!

5 comments:

The Mom said...

She is so cute!

Melissa said...

Adorable. Sometimes I'm jealous of dance moms, these cute pics don't help :)

Vala said...

What a cute girl! Fun family photo Christmas card, by the way :)

Jessica said...

She is growing up so fast! What a beautiful girl.

Holli said...

She is cute, and I love that she loves her dance. It is so amazing how big our kids are getting!