3 year old Eliza loved to help decorate the tree this year. This was her idea of how a tree should look. I think there are 6 or 7 ornaments hanging from one branch. Too cute!
Monday, December 5, 2011
Decorating
Posted by
Angie
at
3:10:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love it! Good for you for leaving it that way :)
Cute! It looks like she's organizing based on genres :) My kids never noticed when I rearranged after a few days. This year, they each wanted their own section of the tree to hang their personal ornaments. We can finally agree to put the popsicle stick and construction paper ornaments they've made in school or primary at the BACK of the tree.
I love it! This way they won't get lonely.
I love it! And you probably smile every time you see that part of the tree :)
Post a Comment