It's so fun watching Brooklyn learn to read! It's fun to watch her write new words and discover messages on my fridge where random letters usually are. It's fun to see her confidence in reading grow and the light of understanding shine in her eyes She's doing so well even if she sometimes tries to guess what the word is instead of sounding it out. I absolutely love watching her learn!
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Learning to Read
Posted by
Angie
at
9:42:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is an amazing process. It's fun to see!
Kindergarten is such a fun year. To really compare their reading level at the beginning to the end has to be one of the most developmental years of their lives. I love it.
I love to see the light in a child's eyes when reading clicks like this. That is very exciting! Keep up the good work Brooklyn :)
Post a Comment