Saturday, December 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Marty!

I'm pretty positive I have the perfect husband that was handpicked for me! I wasn't a girl who dated a whole lot growing up and that was hard as a young woman, but all that heartache was worth it to be blessed with Marty. He is far better than I ever imagined my husband being. Maybe I had low expectations, but I'm always astonished by the way he treats me and my girls. He has the utmost respect for woman in general. He's great with the girls and is willing to participate in all the "girl" activities, even if he would rather be watching or playing sports. He is always willing to listen to me ramble on about anything and everything. Even if sometimes I wonder if he's even listening, it's just nice to know he's there and always willing. He is my best friend and my everything! We don't get a ton of time together, but that makes me appreciate him even more when he's around. He never stops amazing me! Yes, I know he's not a perfect human being, but he's pretty close in my book. So for these reasons and more, I love him! And hope he has a wonderful birthday!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Marty is a great man. He is also a lucky man. I'm glad that you have each other. Happy Birthday Marty!

Vala said...

I didn't really date in high school either, but looking back, I am glad I didn't have to go through that awkwardness much! I think we dodged a bullet! :) I am glad Marty makes you so happy. Happy Birthday Marty!