Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Eve Jammies

On Christmas Eve night we gathered around to open one present. The girls have yet to learn our tradition of getting new pajamas for Christmas so they were beyond excited to open a gift!
Eliza went first and Brooklyn was eager to help.
This year they got two sets of pajamas, monkey slippers and a book to read before bed. Eliza went right for the book!
Brooklyn's turn. I think she was secretly hoping she would get a toy. :) I bought her pajamas in the next size up from her current size because she has a lot of pajamas already. Turns out the next size up drowns her. Oh well, she loves them anyway!
Taking a moment to glace at their books.
Marty told me he already has enough pajamas bottoms so he got a tripod instead. We needed a new tripod to help us film Christmas morning. Don't you love Marty's pretend surprised face?
I'm pretty excited about my pajamas too! Especially since I'm the one who wrapped them.
Eliza looked adorable in her monkey pajamas and monkey slippers. And she may or may not have to go to the bathroom. (Side note: She actually managed to pee her pants and into her slippers within a few minutes of taking this picture. Luckily she made it into the bathroom first. She was sad she had to change her pajamas).
Three girls in their pajamas.
And, of course, a family picture. Now off to bed so Santa can come.

3 comments:

The Mom said...

It's so funny, I grew up opening one present on Christmas Eve, and it was always pajamas, but I never knew other people did that as well. I thought it was just our family! It wasn't until about 12 years ago that I realized others did it too! I love your pj's!

Kelly said...

I love Brooklyn's poses in all you pictures of her. She's so cute!

Holli said...

ha ha we do pj's too, and I wasn't really thinking when I ordered them, and I got my kids really big, but at least they will last longer :) or that's what I keep telling myself anyways..ha ha I like the family pic at the bottom :)