Christmas Eve brought our last family Christmas party. This one was with my mom and my brothers and families. I volunteered to have it at my house this year. My family keeps growing and it's getting harder and harder to fit them all in my house!It took two tables to feed all 18 of them! We all chipped in for a very yummy traditional Christmas dinner: Ham, funeral potatoes, jello salad, rolls, veggie tray and pie for dessert!
Present time took place in our basement. Our front room is a little full due to a certain Christmas tree. :) It worked out great in the basement though. We started off with the youngest (Evie)...it's a tradition! I was reminded just how long I held the reign of the youngest and got to open my present first every year. Only 11 years!
All the kids swarmed around each kid opening their present. This is Silas (orange shirt) and my brother, Tim, helping out.
Eliza was my poser!
Ariel doll and a Princess CD set. The music is only a little bit annoying. ;)
Jamon was a tad bit excited about his scooter.
Next Brooklyn and Sariah got Rapunzel dolls and they each got something different. Brooklyn also received a hair accessory set to help fix Rapunzel's hair.
Eliza lovin' her gift while the others still open.
Micah loved his new baseball hat!
And Caitie loved her DS game. Can't you tell?
Marty and I got a present together, but I opened it while he took pictures.
My brother, Dan, opening his gift while my oldest brother, Barry, admires it!
My mom opening one of her gifts!
And a few pictures of the kids enjoying their presents. Everyone loved what they got! Great job Mom for giving some great gifts. Thanks and we love you!
It was a fun afternoon! The party ended quickly because Caitie needed to get to her mom's party. And everyone else decided to leave at the same time. I was sad to see them leave so soon, but I enjoyed them all while I had them. :)
Wednesday, December 28, 2011
Christmas Party #3
Posted by
Angie
at
2:01:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like fun! It's nice that your family takes time to savor each present. Our Christmas Eve family presents were sort of a free for all.
Looks like a fun party...it is amazing how big Eliza looks, I love the first pic of her opening a gift, so cute!
Post a Comment