One of our family traditions each year is to go see the Temple lights on Christmas night. This year I was sick so we weren't able to go. Brooklyn was disappointed. I was feeling better on Monday so we decided to go that night.I can see these lights every year and I never get tired of them. Beautiful!
Eliza kept telling us she didn't want to see the lights, but the second she saw them she was ready to see more! Both girls ran and ran! I'm sure they were just excited to be out of the house.
It's fun to take lots and lots of pictures!
Brooklyn and Eliza both loved the water fountains this year. It was the only way to get Eliza to keep to moving. We enticed her with more water fountain possibilities.
The ultimate water spot is the one with the nativity in the middle. Of course, it's the busy spot too.
Eliza was tired and ready for bed by this point and wanted to only be with me.
We had a fun time! It always takes longer than expected by the time you find parking so we were out pretty late. Then we drove up to Kamas to spend some time with Marty's parents. Too bad Marty caught the stomach virus and was sick the whole time we were there.
Friday, December 30, 2011
Temple Lights
Posted by
Angie
at
2:23:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the lights too, but I felt like Eliza did in the second to last picture by the time we were done...ha ha I really love the last picture of you guys though, way cute family picture :)
Those are amazing pictures! It's generally so crowded at Temple Square. We didn't even get there this year.
Post a Comment