The plan this year was to not buy the girls new Christmas dresses since they could still fit in last years dresses. Then Black Friday happened and we found some adorable dresses for the girls at a great price. I couldn't resist!This was Eliza two Sundays ago. Marty took the picture. I'm not sure why she is holding a small rabbit. :) Love, love, love her red shoes.
And sweet Brooklyn. They didn't have the red shoes in her size sadly.
I tried to get the girls to take a picture together and Eliza wouldn't have it. Then I realized I was wearing similar colors so I got in the picture.
Last Sunday the girls didn't want to wear their Christmas dresses again so instead they wore last years dresses. It's fun to have little ones when you still have a say in what they wear. Love how big my girls are becoming!
Monday, December 19, 2011
Christmas Dresses
Posted by
Angie
at
2:26:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Gorgeous! I have a hard time not buying lots of dresses. There are so many cute ones out there. And I still love the green one Eliza is wearing! Kira had the same one and it was a sad, sad day when she outgrew it!
I love those read shoes, too. I want me a pair.
They look beautiful.
So cute. I love the pretty dresses. Now I wish I would have decided to buy a new dress for Camberlyn.
Post a Comment