Both my girls had a little dance performance during their dance classes in December. They only danced for two weeks in December so Brooklyn's performance was on Tuesday, December 11th. Marty wasn't able to attend any of these this time.
The girls love to show off what they have been learning. Brooklyn has really improved over the years.
Brooklyn loves attending class with her friend Madi Hawker. She has a few other friends this year including McKenzie Boss and Marquissa Binns, but she hasn't seen them in a long time (since preschool) so the friendship isn't as tight as it is with Madi (which is fading a little as well). 1st grade makes it hard to play with friends like she used to.
Here is her class, which usually has 12 girls in it. I guess they were missing a few.
Eliza's dance performance was on Thursday, December 13th. She isn't very used to performing in front of others so she just stood there for a part of her performance. They usually do a few poses and poems and then an actual dance to music. Her performance was almost exactly like Brooklyn's.
She really enjoyed holding the candle.
It's cute to see her learning new things!
And here she is with her class. Her class is smaller which is good for their age. She doesn't really have any friends in her class, but I hope she has fun nonetheless. She really loves her teacher though.
Friday, December 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
I love how happy they look. I hope they enjoy dance. I can't wait for the big concert this spring. Maybe next year all the younger girls can be in the same class :)
Post a Comment