Thursday, December 27, 2012

Sledding

 photo DSC_0209_zps807d945c.jpg
We decided to go sledding as a family the day after Christmas. Marty had the week off between Christmas and New Years. We even had a little snow suit for Lincoln so we brought him along. He fell asleep almost immediately.
 photo DSC_0212_zps8e1eea48.jpg
The girls love sledding so they knew right what to do.
 photo DSC_0213_zps17272662.jpg
Poor little baby. Makes me think of The Christmas Story. "I can't put my arms down".
 photo DSC_0219_zps2edb0dd2.jpg
I went down once with Lincoln and Brooklyn.
 photo DSC_0231_zpsed1f21fd.jpg
Eliza had fun playing in the snow.
 photo DSC_0234_zps4fd39baa.jpg
Marty held Lincoln while I sled with both girls for a bit.
 photo DSC_0237_zps72a20bbf.jpg
It didn't take long for me to feel guilty about my little guy being out in the snow and cold before I brought him to the truck so she could sleep while Marty and the girls had fun!
It will definitely be a little more fun next year!

No comments: