Friday, December 28, 2012

Goodbye Christmas

 photo DSC_0274_zps99ed35d8.jpg
We took down Christmas pretty early it seemed this year. We took everything down inside on December 27th. Everything outside took a little longer because it was frozen. I felt a little Ba Humbug by taking everything down so early, but we were trying to get our house prepared for Lincoln's baby blessing on January 6th so why wait?!
 photo DSC_0003_zpsa4a1247b.jpg
Lincoln was just being cute and I love his shirt. It says "Mommy needs a date night!". Hint, Hint, Dad!
 photo DSC_0001_zps05aab328.jpg
Brooklyn thought the tree skirt was pretty cute!
 photo DSC_0272_zps675ee7d2.jpg
I decided to take a few pictures of the things the kids made this year so I could throw them away. This is Brooklyn's art projects from school.
 photo DSC_0271_zps4134b461.jpg
And these are Eliza. They made for cute Christmas decorations, but they were ready to go.
 photo DSC_0268_zps5c87af8d.jpg
And I love to take a picture of the Christmas cards we get each year. I LOVE getting Christmas cards! I love seeing the pictures and reading the letters people send. I love getting Christmas cards instead of boring bills and junk mail. But mostly I love that we were thought of! We had a good Christmas season! But for now it's nice to have my house back to normal. :)

No comments: