Christmas Eve was a fun day full of family time at my brother Tim's house in Lehi. The weather was a bit wild but we traveled safely thankfully. We forgot our camera, but got a few on our phones. I just didn't add any of those pictures to this post. We had a yummy dinner and decorated gingerbread houses and opened presents.
When even got home with enough time to do our Christmas Eve traditions. The girls were so excited to open one gift. Wonder what it might be?!?
Brooklyn loves bows! I decided to let her open the very first present this year.
She was so excited for her Rapunzel pjs and slippers!
Eliza was equally as excited. She scored the same thing!
We included books with each of the kids gifts. One can never have enough books! (though I question that statement sometimes when I'm cleaning their room).
Lincoln got some new hats as well as his "new" pjs (aka: pjs he had never worn before---not exactly new).
Both girls came out to model their new pjs and slippers. I love how they look like soldiers in this picture. And when did they get so tall?!?
Eliza LOVED her book! She immediately laid down and started "reading" hers.
Lincoln was happy to model his pjs as well.
Of course we had to take a family Christmas Eve picture!
Brooklyn didn't want to let Lincoln go.
We ended the night getting Santa's cookies and his reindeers carrots ready along with a note of gratitude. Marty read them "Twas the Night Before Christmas" and off to bed they went!
Tuesday, December 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
I can't believe how fast everyone is growing in your house. Looks like a magical Christmas Eve.
I just read through all your Christmas posts. Love it. You had so much family time together. So glad you were able to all get together and have so much fun. What a great Christmas!
Post a Comment