Saturday, December 22, 2012
School Performance
Brooklyn had a first grade Christmas performance on December 18th during school hours. I'm so glad Marty was able to make it. There were a ton of people there and not enough seats and it was hard to see so I planted it on a chair with Eliza and Lincoln and let Marty video it and take pictures. It was a bit strange being in their school since the day before their was a gun scare there. The security was on high alert.
It was really cute! I love that it was actually a "Christmas" performance. They actually used "Christmas" in the songs and words. They first sang "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth" and had a video presentation that someone made where they took pictures of every kid and blacked out their two front teeth. They also sang "Jingle Bells", "Feliz Navidad" and "We Wish you a Merry Christmas."
Afterward, we went back to their classroom for a little presentation on reading. That was chaotic with all those adults and their kids smashed into a small classroom. It was fun though and Brooklyn was so happy we came to support her!
Posted by
Angie
at
11:26:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment