Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Lincoln - 2 months

Photobucket
Lincoln is 2 months old! He is starting to smile more and sleep better at night. He stays awake more during the day, but still sleeps quite a bit. His sisters still adore him (thought that would wear off, but it hasn't one bit). He eats about every 4 hours during the day. He is really loving his baths these days.
Photobucket
It's fun to see him growing so big!
Photobucket
I took him in for his 2 month appointment and he got four shots. He did pretty well except after they poked him 3 times he screamed. I'm sure he just wanted them to stop! He weighed 12 pounds 10 ounces and was 23 inches long. He was in the 75 percentile for everything.
Photobucket
Eliza had to have her picture taken with the bear too. I'm sure Brooklyn would have as well if she would have been home from school when I took them.
Photobucket
Eliza is crazy sometimes! I also took her into the doctor today for her 4 year old check up. She also got her kindergarten shots. She cried. She didn't like them either. She also had to do her eye exam, which was incredibly hard for both of us. She didn't want to talk to the nurse (who wasn't that friendly) and I was trying to help her while holding a naked baby. Two appointments at once wasn't that great of an idea. Eliza weighed 36 pounds and was 45.5 inches. It's hard to believe she got her kindergarten shots today when she is still two years away from that, but at least I won't have to fight her in the future.

1 comment:

Border Collie Lipstick said...

Looks like your cute family has been having loads of fun over the last few months. Lincoln and his cute smiles, the girls and their fun expressions. What fun ages!