Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas Dress

Photobucket
Brooklyn and Eliza have been begging to wear their new Christmas dresses. We finally let them wear them today. I'm sure they will wear them every Sunday in December! Lincoln just got to wear what he had in his closet since he won't wear it very long. I thought they all looked so cute that I had to have a quick photo shoot before Church.
Photobucket
It's so funny to see what kinds of faces you get! Eliza's faces always crack me up! She isn't a fan of taking pictures. Brooklyn's smile is the same in every picture.
Photobucket
This one is by far my favorite! It almost looks like Lincoln is even smiling. Love these kids!!

4 comments:

Frank, Heidi and Family said...

Beautiful! I think I need to get on board with the annual "Christmas Dress" addition to Camberlyn's wardrobe. They are so pretty!

Vala said...

They all look adorabe! Lincoln is a seriously cute baby! Such a sweet and kissable little face! :)

Melissa said...

So cute!

Mindy said...

So cute! Beautiful little ladies and a handsome little man!