

Marty and Angie

Marty usually brings the tripod to get better pictures with, which also allows for us to get a family picture. Eliza was freezing! Lincoln stayed nice and warm, but it would have been more enjoyable for the rest of us had I thought to bring Eliza a blanket. She wasn't moving like the rest of us so she just stayed cold and complained most of the time.

It's always so beautiful!

This picture makes me laugh! We had to get a picture of Lincoln, but the flash made his eyes go big! He stayed covered most of the time so I don't think he enjoyed the lights very much.

Brooklyn and I had a fun time walking around holding hands and enjoying each others company.
It was fun, but we were glad to be back in our truck to warm up afterward. This winter has been way too cold!
No comments:
Post a Comment