Friday, December 7, 2012
Smiles!
It's hard to catch a baby's smile, but Lincoln has been smiling more and more each day. His first real smile was when he turned 1 month old. Ever since then we've been blessed with more and more smiles! Brooklyn can make him smile like no one else can. I caught this picture when we were setting up our Christmas tree. Brooklyn just started talking to him and he smiled so big at her! He usually smiles the most when he sees us after not seeing us in awhile.
Lincoln also loves to talk (goo) at anyone who will listen long enough. He loves talking to people. It's so fun to hear his sweet little voice.
He's even starting to get ticklish and giggle a bit. I love it! It's so cute!
Posted by
Angie
at
11:27:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I don't think there's a better sound in the world than a happy baby's "coo". What an adorable picture!
Post a Comment